Stories are my salvation. They’ve always been my portal to the world and in writing stories of my own, I’ve found my way to process the vast, the hard, the complex, the beautiful.
Things you should know about me:
- my husband says my life motto should be: eyes bigger than stomach. yup. he knows me well.
- ambiguity doesn’t scare me. standing still does.
- I find being a mama is both the most terrifying and surprising thing I do every day.
- my soul aches if I don’t travel so I can find new stories to wonder about and see sights I could have never imagined.
- reading menus and cookbooks makes me happy on another level – well, okay anything to do with good food does.
Most of all, I like to push the boundaries – in my life and my career. And I think we should share our stories of what happens when we do.